Steve Geller truly has his hand on the “pulse of the market.”
As a full time real estate agent specializing in residential properties, STEVE GELLER has the knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to provide each client with with a premier real estate experience. Throughout the past 24 years Steve has sold a wide range of properties, and continues to prove his high moral standards. When you hire Steve Geller, you get Steve Geller, not a team member or an assistant. He takes a hands on approach and personally handles all aspects of the transaction. He is completely devoted to his clients and works tirelessly to ensure that his transactions are handled meticulously.
In 1994, Steve began his real estate career with the Jon Douglas Company, which was later purchased by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, the number one real estate company nationwide. Since 1996, Steve’s unfailing performance has earned him many of the company’s highest awards. Steve works in Coldwell Banker’s Beverly Hills North office, the number one producing real estate office nationwide. Additionally, Steve has also been repeatedly included in the top 100 agents in Coldwell Banker’s West Coast region.
Born in West Los Angeles and raised in Beverly Hills, Steve attended Beverly Hills High School, California State University at Northridge and U.C.L.A. In his personal life, Steve has exhibited his endurance and determination as a ten-time marathon runner and active cyclist. Steve treasures his family life as he lives with his wife Lori of 45 years and their Golden Retriever Cooper. He feels very fortunate to have their three grown children, two daughter in-laws, and three grandchildren.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- International President’s Premier Outstanding Achievements Award (2003, 2005, 2010-2013, 2017)
- International President’s Elite Outstanding Achievements Award (1997-2001, 2005-2009, 2015-2016)
- Top 100 Coldwell Banker Recognition (2002, 2003, 2004)
- Society of Excellent Outstanding Achievements Award (2002, 2004)
- Jon Douglas Company Circle of Distinction Award (1996)
- International President’s Circle Outstanding Achievements Award (2014)