Beverly Hills is a “can’t miss” destination for many people – the city is known around the world for its unparalleled luxury, beautiful scenery, magnificent homes and real estate, and for being THE place to be for celebrity sightings. More and more people are moving into town each year, and people continue to flock here for vacations year after year… but what should you do once you get here?
Below is the insider’s guide to Beverly Hills that we have put together, and included some of our favorite things to do in Beverly Hills. In no particular order, they are…
- Rodeo Drive is a must. I simply can’t stress enough what a necessity this is for anyone who is a fan of fashion or shopping. Rodeo Drive is the epicenter of luxury fashion, and you will find some of the best shopping, dining, and hotels in the entire world right here in this 3 block area. To see for yourself what all the fuss is about, and to view a directory of everything offered here, click here.
- Celebrity spotting. If catching sight of a celebrity is on your list of things to do while you are in Beverly Hills, you’re in luck. You are almost guaranteed a sighting if you spend any time out and about in Beverly Hills. Rodeo Drive, as well as the restaurants located in the famed “Golden Triangle” are usually safe bets.
- Take in the holiday decorations. If you happen to be in town around the holidays, you won’t want to miss the holiday decorations and décor that can only be described as “magical.” Rodeo Drive and Two Rodeo are both particularly known for their holiday decorations, and the hotels are always guaranteed to have festive and cheerful decorations up.
- Beverly Gardens Park. This park is home to the annual Beverly Hills Art Show, which is held during the third weekends of May and October each year. You will likely recognize this park, as it is one of the most photographed spots in all of Beverly Hills. Be sure not to miss some of the best features of the park, including:
- Rose garden
- Wilshire Electric Fountain
- Cactus garden
- Doheney Fountain
- Stop by the famed Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Take in the beautiful display of flowers in the lobby and take a stroll through this famous hotel where the movie “Pretty Woman” was filmed.
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial Garden. No trip to Beverly Hills would be complete without stopping by this memorial garden to pay your respects to those who lost their lives on 9/11. Be sure not to miss the structural beam that was recovered from Ground Zero, which is the true focal point of the garden.
Traveling to Beverly Hills
If you are interested in traveling to Beverly Hills, or if you are planning a trip to our fair city, you are certainly in for a treat! Whether you want to catch a glimpse of the highest paid celebrity homes in Beverly Hills or you just want to take a tour of nearby Cheviot Hills, you will be able to do it all right here in Beverly Hills. In fact, you may decide that you love it so much here, that you want the opportunity to call it home!
If you have any questions about Beverly Hills, or if you would like to speak with a member of our team about the beautiful homes that are available for sale in the area, please feel free to contact me directly. I am Steve Geller, and I am here to provide you with a premier real estate experience. I have sold a wide range of properties throughout the past two decades, and I would love the opportunity to put my skills and experience to work for you. I can promise you that I will work tirelessly to ensure that you transaction is handled to your exacting specifications, and I won’t rest until your goals and needs are met. Let me find you the home of your dreams. Browse through my current listings to get a feel for the current market, and then give me a call or connect with me online to get started today!